Posted - 02 May 2011 : 22:53:35
| We are very pleased to announce the release of the version 2.0.1 software for the P3-100 and P3-200 System Controllers.
Version 2.0.1 is the first version that supports the new P3-200 System Controller.
- Support for the P3-200 System Controller (SDI and DVI, up to 1920x1080)
- Crash logging mechanism
- Easier multi-select procedure for physical fixtures
- Fixture reset possibility via P3 System Controller
- Increased group limit to 20
- Support for more than 100 DMX controls
- Layout wizard now also available in offline mode
Improvements/ Bug fixes:
- Fixed thread deadlock issue that could generate random crashes / reboots of the unit
- Improved detection mechanism for some DVI resolutions
- Device number readability improved
- Testpattern lockup fixed
- Quick Addressing tool now greys out fixtures once they are addressed
- Positioning of 180 degrees rotated group behavior fixed
The version 2.0.1 software is available on the P3-100 and P3-200 support webpages.