Archive
 Maxxyz Hardware
 Maxxyz and Maxxyz+ losing HASP
 Forum Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DalenVigil

24 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2011 :  03:22:24  Show Profile
Out of nowhere today both our Plus and our backup, a regular Maxxyz, lost communication with the HASP dongles. Both are running 374. Plus lost communication, restart did not resolve, swapped HASP with MaxxyzPC HASP and problem resolved for now. Maxxyz did not display error message, however console was in demo mode and double-clicking (a la MaxxyzPC) did not discover dongle and switch to Live mode. Re-installed 374 and seems to be functioning currently.

I'd like to track this down so I'm not having to re-install software every day or swap out HASPs on a constant basis. HASP from Plus did not function in original Maxxyz, even after restart. Any thoughts? MaxxyzPC HASP seems to be the most stable right now.

Thanks.

DalenVigil

24 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2011 :  19:12:50  Show Profile
Anybody have any idea? Just got to Mexico with the show and the Plus won't acknowledge either Maxxyz or Plus HASP. Software reinstall doesn't solve problem. MaxxyzPC HASP seems to be working in the front of the console but it's not a solution as I need MaxxyzPC to run backup during a show.
Go to Top of Page

Jirwind

278 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2011 :  01:12:36  Show Profile
Your HASP dongle itīs Bad,

Contact with your loca distributor to replace the dongle, and replace the Maxxyz pc to the New one key
Go to Top of Page

DalenVigil

24 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2011 :  00:16:40  Show Profile
Bad dongle would be indicated by zero function in both consoles and MaxxyzPC. The dongles work in every other situation besides the Plus. We're not a small company. Switching to OneKey is not an option.
Go to Top of Page

Paul Pelletier

10024 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2011 :  00:34:57  Show Profile
Looks like a network issue. Check all the Ethernet cables inside the desk. sometime the connections can get corroded.

Go to Top of Page

DalenVigil

24 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2011 :  20:31:40  Show Profile
Thanks Paul. I'll take a look and report back.
Go to Top of Page

LXmiguel

1 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2011 :  19:44:43  Show Profile
We have same problem. We shut down our consoles for 2 weeks but when we turn the system back on the compact does not have any communication and so the console was on demo mode but the MPC works fine
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
Jump To:
Martin User Forum (closed) © 2017 Martin Professional Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000