Archive
 Maxedia Version 4.x Software
 System: Low Memory
 Forum Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bob McInteer

94 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2012 :  19:20:27  Show Profile
I'm running into an issue on our current show where just a few cues into it, our Maxedia Pro is indicating at the top right of the CueByCue Mixer page "System: Low Memory". I can ignore the warning for a while but if I keep recalling too many cues I run into issues where it won't do a cross dissolve but instead fades to black and then cuts to the next cue. If I keep going it will later fail to build an entire cue and might just play back one of several layers built into the cue.
The most problematic cues use on standard definition AVI from the stock Maxedia media, a couple of text layers, a .png file (1920x1080) with alpha transparency (using P-I-P blending.) and .mp3 audio (48kHz, 16 bit, 194Mbps).

If there any good way to purge the RAM during show, or with only a brief interruption? Any ideas what might be causing the problem?

Administrator

3932 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2012 :  01:04:19  Show Profile
Try to turn off the flash layers in the performance settings.
Go to Top of Page

Bob McInteer

94 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2013 :  21:56:08  Show Profile
This problem has raised its ugly head once again. I've looked and looked but can find no way to "turn off the flash layers in the performance settings" in 4.4. Any helpful advice?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
Jump To:
Martin User Forum (closed) © 2017 Martin Professional Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000