Controllers
 M1 and M6 Hardware
 LED dimmer channel on fader
 Forum Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

foolstar

32 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2013 :  21:06:47  Show Profile
I am trying to have a fader assigned to just the dimmer channel of a LED fixture but I am getting mixed results. What I need is a fader for the dimmer and then another fader with a cuelist of colors to scroll through on the fly. The color cue list is easy enough but the dimmer channel is not. I would like to preset the color and then raise the dimmer fader to see it. When I select a fixture (Mac Aura in this case) and select full, the M1 gives me RGB at full with the dimmer. I can change these to zero and record but I could not seem to get this simple idea out of the console recorded onto a fader. I'm sure it's just a fader option but not sure how to get this.

Big_Daws

290 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2013 :  05:02:38  Show Profile
you set the RGB values to 0 then go to your presets, select the defaults tab, then you hit record, press the defaults palette, then merge the data...
Go to Top of Page

Big_Daws

290 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2013 :  05:05:34  Show Profile
then if you want to assign RGB values on a fader, bring up (in this case) RED, right click on green & blue channels, click on clear channel. record the RED as an override. then repeat for the other colors, clearing out the alternate channels.
Go to Top of Page

foolstar

32 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2013 :  03:53:57  Show Profile
Got it. Thanks!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
Jump To:
Martin User Forum (closed) © 2017 Martin Professional Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000