Posted - 16 Jul 2013 : 15:35:24
| We are very pleased to announce the release of the version 3.0.4 software for the P3-100, P3-200 and P3-PC System Controllers.
Changes since 3.0.3
- Full Copy-Paste function of fixture(s) on the canvas
- Syslog not working
- Controlling big screen with multiple P3-100 System Controllers on DVI may have synchronization issues (all resolutions)
- Controlling big screen with multiple P3-200 System Controllers on DVI may have synchronization issues at following resolutions: 1024x728@75Hz, 1280x1024@60Hz, 1280x1024@75Hz, 1920x1080@50Hz, 1920x1080@60Hz, (not a problem at other resolutions)
- Controlling big screen with multiple P3-200 System Controllers on SDI may have synchronization issues at following resolutions: 1920x1080@50Hz, 1920x1080@60Hz (not a problem at other resolutions)
- Signal input on P3-200 (DVI and SDI) is offset horizontally by 3 pixels (able to compensate via Video Offset parameter)
Included Fixture Firmwares:
- LC Series: 2.0.4
- EC-20: 2.0.6
- EC-10: 2.0.18
- PowerPort Series: 1.2.0
- VC-Grid Series: 1.2.0
- VC-Dot Series & VC-Feeder Series: 1.2.0
- VC-Strip Series: 1.2.0
The version 3.0.4 system controller software is available on the P3-100 and P3-200 support webpages.
The version 3.0.4 PC software is available on the P3-PC support webpage.