Controllers
 P3 System Controller
 EC20 won't take firmware upgrade
 Forum Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Johnl

5 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2013 :  00:17:28  Show Profile
I have several EC20 panels that work but won't take firmware upgrades. Going from version 2.0.1 to 2.0.6 ...any ideas or will they just need new control boards? Trying to keep all the panels with same firmware. Thank you

Wouter Verlinden

294 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2013 :  08:18:42  Show Profile
Hi, what do you mean by "won't take firmware"?
What error message do you get?
Where does it go wrong?
Go to Top of Page

Johnl

5 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2013 :  17:57:37  Show Profile
I repair these for our lighting department. I have the p3pc program running on my desktop at work. They came in for "will not take upgrade". When trying to upgrade the firmware from 2.0.1 to 2.0.6..the process seems to complete. Gets to 100% and says ok..but it retains the original version 2.0.1. I have 3 units doing this. They all work but they will not take a firmware upgrade. Any ideas or questions?. Thank you for your input.
Go to Top of Page

Wouter Verlinden

294 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2013 :  23:13:47  Show Profile
Hi, it sounds like these panels are stuck in their "factory default" firmware. They get correctly uploaded with the new firmware, but remain stuck in their factory default firmware after power cycle.
I suggest you local Martin Professional support to get these cards swapped, as we need to investigate why they remain stuck in factory default. Thanx, Wouter
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
Jump To:
Martin User Forum (closed) © 2017 Martin Professional Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000