Posted - 28 Sep 2014 : 17:44:42
| M-Series Manager 188.8.131.522 - April 10 2015
Include with latest M-Series software version
It is recommended to insert a blank event at 12:00 AM (midnight) in every schedule made.
Otherwise the first event of a schedule is some time not called.
-Larger font in Calendar Explorer
-New Space Horizontal, Vertical in touchpanel custom modes.
-New red rectangle surrounding current edited button
-It is now possible to Copy, Paste and Delete buttons while in Move and resize mode.
-Shortcuts actives in touch panel editing
- CTRL+SHIFT+C = Copy last clicked button to memory
- CTRL+SHIFT+V = Paste current memory button (At mouse location if in custom mode)
- CTRL+ALT+V = Copy button data without any filtering
- SHIFT+ALT+V = Copy Button data using filtering
- CTRL+SHIFT+DEL = Delete last clicked button
- SHIFT+B = Send to Back
- SHIFT+F = Bring to Front
- CTRL+SHIFT+T = Show/Hide Align tool
- CTRL+SHIFT+F = Show copy filtering options
- CTRL+SHIFT+A = Show Action List
- CTRL+SHIFT+I = Show Image/Color List
- CTRL+SHIFT+G = Show Action Editor
- CTRL+T = Show/Hide Toolbar
- CTRL+B = Show/Hide Statusbar
- CTRL+U = Show/Hide Menu bar
- CTRL+E = Edit last clicked button
- CTRL+M = Enter/Exit Resize and Move buttons
- CTRL+N = Create New Panel
- CTRL+O = Open Panel
- CTRL+S = Save Panel
-Several bug fixes
-New: UDP server added. The UDP server uses most of the same command from the Telnet server.
Unlike the telnet server, the UDP server only receive commands, no answer or feedback is sent back to the client.
Received UDP commands are sent and used by the internal M-Series Manager telnet server.
-Improve drag-drops of color and images on buttons.
-Fixed Backup and Restore file access
-New color scheme and look
-Fix TouchPanel Password not saved after restart.
-Now, each touch panel has its own individual password
-Default/override password is 1793
-Password must be 4 digits
-Open Touch Panel menu simplified
-Touch Panel Default settings is now 10 X 8 buttons
-it is now possible to more and resize multiple buttons as once in user touch panel
-While in Resize and move button,
-Hold Shift to select multiple buttons
-Use CTRL+Arrow keys to move button(s)
-Use SHIFT+Arrow keys to resize button(s)
-Right-Click on buttons to reveal new align tool menu
-Resize and Move, Edit Button and Align Tools also available as a toolbar control.
-Edit button available from the toolbar (last press button will be edited)
-New color control in Edit Button.
-New CTRL+E shortcut to Edit button
-New It is now possible to set the cuelist level directly from the cuelist section
The level value is in decimal 0 to 255
A double click on the field will toggle the value from between 0 and 255
-Fix: Backup and Restore window now show properly when used on console
-Several minor fixes and improvements
-New Astronomical algorithm fix issues where sunset and sunrise were miss calculated
-New Image browser in Import list
-Improved webserver stability.
-Fix Load/Save Show Data
-Fix RS-232 commands and documentation
-Add new RS-232 commands
Always use the same specific schedule
Set specific schedule to load