Controllers
 M1 and M6 Hardware
 Backup Plan and SMB
 Forum Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gr8Britton

28 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2014 :  03:47:28  Show Profile
Is there anyway to backup the entire list of folders/show files at once on an M1? I'd like to do a mass backup but can only find how to backup one show at a time in the file manager.

Also, is there a way to connect to the M1 via Windows File Explorer over the network? That way, I can create a script to copy the files from the M1 to our file server on a nightly basis.

Administrator

3932 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2014 :  05:26:03  Show Profile
Hold down the COPY button and touch multiple items. If they are all in folders it would make it easier.
There is no official way to do a network share folder, but there are some unofficial ones :-) email the controller support line and we can send you some direct info on that.

Go to Top of Page

Gr8Britton

28 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2014 :  18:46:10  Show Profile
Thank you SO much, Matthias! I was going through all the docs, forums and Google Searches and could not find that anywhere! That will save a lot of time. And, yes, I will email controller support. Again, Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Gr8Britton

28 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2014 :  23:30:51  Show Profile
Wow that was SO much better than having to do them one by one! Was able to back them up and apply the new OS and firmware updates. YES! Again, thank you, Matthias!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
Jump To:
Martin User Forum (closed) © 2017 Martin Professional Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000