Martin M-PC installation support
 MPC Programmer Needed
 Forum Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BoomersAirPark

5 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2014 :  15:58:27  Show Profile
Hi All

I operate an indoor trampoline park near Regina, Saskatchewan in Canada. We are interested in hiring someone to do some programming on our Martin MPC system.

We have about 100 of the Chauvet color-rails installed on our ceiling in rows. Each row had its own address (as opposed to each light). We had someone do some basic effects for us that we control via the playback controls, but we'd like to a) increase the number of effects and b) automate the changing of these effects by putting them in a cue or whatever. We're looking at basically just automating the changes in washes and built in effects in the color-rails.

The work could be done via long distance by us just sending files back and forth, or if you're not too far away and have the time, we'd look at flying you in for a day or two to do the work.

If you're interested or know someone who might be, have them contact me directly at randy@boomersairpark.com.

Thanks

Paul Pelletier

10024 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2014 :  03:05:46  Show Profile
Posted on the M-Series page

https://www.facebook.com/MartinMSeries

Go to Top of Page

Big_Daws

290 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2014 :  05:22:35  Show Profile
just sent an email from my work email address. check your junkmail...i dunno why but a lot of my work emails end up there. :S
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
Jump To:
Martin User Forum (closed) © 2017 Martin Professional Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000