Posted - 03 Feb 2015 : 13:39:40
| We are very pleased to announce the release of the version 3.1.1 software for the P3-100, P3-200 and P3-PC System Controllers.
Changes since 3.1.0
- Support for new VC-Strip 15, 30 and 60
- Support for new VC-Grid 15, 30 and 60
- White variants (CW, MW & WW) of VC-Grid 25 and VC-Strip 25 included in default library
- New custom fixture-length configuration method
- Graphical improvements
- Uncalibrated mode of VC-Grids and VC-Strips no longer accessible
- EDID 1920x1080 for DVI working again (got broken in 3.1.0)
- Video input stabilized (got broken in 3.1.0)
- Controlling big screen with multiple P3-100 System Controllers may have synchronization issues (all resolutions)
- Signal input on P3-200 (DVI and SDI) is offset horizontally by 3 pixels (able to compensate via Video Offset parameter)
Included Fixture Firmwares:
- LC Series: 2.0.4
- EC-20: 3.0.0
- EC-10: 3.0.0
- PowerPort Series: 1.2.1
- VC-Grid Series: 1.4.3
- VC-Dot Series & VC-Feeder Series: 1.2.2
- VC-Strip Series: 1.4.3
The version 3.1.1 system controller software is available on the P3-100 and P3-200 support webpages.
The version 3.1.1 PC software is available on the P3-PC support webpage.