Controllers
 M2GO/M2PC/M-TOUCH Hardware
 Interesting M2PC issue
 Forum Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jhenkins84

93 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2015 :  18:11:49  Show Profile
I'm currently running the current release .604 with a Dell All-In-One and an M2PC. This setup has worked flawlessly for months. Now, when I first hook everything up and start up M-PC, my M2PC will not respond. No touchscreen display, faders don't work, no playback section, nothing. It does however, recognize I have one plugged in, because it still shows LIVE 4 on the command line. Even this will show up as LIVE 2 sometimes. If I unplug/plug USB it will automatically recognize the license and display LIVE 4 again.

If I let the console sit for a few minutes, it will finally recognize the control surface and everything starts working again. I've uninstalled/reinstalled .604 thinking it was a driver issue but that didn't fix the problem. Once everything starts working, it stays working and I don't have any issues.

When everything is non-functional i can start Console Tester and all of the faders and programming buttons test fine in the tester

Anyone have any suggestions?

Paul Pelletier

10024 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2015 :  20:10:17  Show Profile
Never seen that specific one.

Please, email controllersupport@martin.dk with these details.
Go to Top of Page

chieffcrew

170 Posts

Posted - 16 Dec 2015 :  17:02:01  Show Profile
I see this issue too sometimes show 2 live an then if unplug or restart mpc show 4 live
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
Jump To:
Martin User Forum (closed) © 2017 Martin Professional Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000