Archive
 Xciter
 Xciter Training DVD is Here!
 Forum Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a

588 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2005 :  06:32:03  Show Profile
Please contact your local dealer or Martin office for a copy.

It's an excellent training presentation and hats should go off to the team in Denmark (and various other countries) that put it together!

In the USA, Caribbean and Central America, you can contact the Martin Customer Care dept. 9:00am to 6:00pm Mon-Fri at +1 954-858-1800 to recieve a free copy.

vincent

3 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2007 :  23:26:47  Show Profile
I've been thrown into the lighting world and have had some training. I know how to run the Xciter, but I'm stuck now. At our club I am installing new lights and I don't know how to address the the lights on the board. I would love to get the training DVD cause it might answer some of my questions.Ifanybody out there can help with me with any specific information about addressing please send to me.
Go to Top of Page

aranajose

7 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2007 :  17:21:21  Show Profile
hi vincent.
first-
{setup}....{patch}....{librarie}...select model...and after this you can put the fixture in the butons 1 thrue 20. in the upper side right of the screen appear the dmx adresss. or press shift plus fixt. and select the button to see the DMX adress

aranajoseluis
Go to Top of Page

vincent

3 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2007 :  01:27:35  Show Profile
Hi Aranajose,
I really appreciate the help, but I have another question that you might be able to help me with. Addressing the lights I can do and have watched the training DVD to, but the guy that worked the Xciter before me changed the password (x512) and now I can't get passed the password screen. If you or anybody else can help please let me know. We have a big show coming up and I have six Mac 550's to install and can't. Any help will be appreciated.
Go to Top of Page

aranajoseluis

460 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2007 :  02:46:28  Show Profile
hi vincent.
the unique pasword in xciter is X512, you cannot change the pasword
when you can acces...press X512, ANd now you will acces to the system, and change the mode to programer.
after this, you will have the control of the xciter.

aranajoseluis
Go to Top of Page

vincent

3 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2007 :  05:32:27  Show Profile
Hey aranajoseluis,
That's the thing when I put in the password and press enter it just erases the password and I'm back where I started. Am I suppose to press something else after entering the password? Sorry to ask so many questions, but I'm learning as I go.
Go to Top of Page

aranajoseluis

460 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2007 :  22:47:30  Show Profile
no problem, thats why where are here, to solve the cuestions
try X not x.

and after this change the mode to programme...the xciter have...programer...operator...and dummy, put in programer.

aranajoselujis
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
Jump To:
Martin User Forum (closed) © 2017 Martin Professional Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000